Frozen Nuggets Using Airfryer

December 27, 2014 15 Comments A+ a-

I found some frozen Farmland chicken nuggets in the fridge and decided to try them out in the airfryer instead this time.

Directions

1. Remove the handle with the basket (if you are using the Philips airfryer). Lay some paper towels below the basket to absorb oil, as advised by the salesman. (It was a saviour! The excess oil could be drained away and it made cleaning much easier.)

2. Do not thaw the frozen nuggets. Place the nuggets in the air fryer and set at 200 degrees for 5 min. Open the basket to flip the nuggets over and continue at 200 degrees for another 5 min. Enjoy!

No need to add extra oil. Easy peasy and really fuss free. So happy!!!

If you have tried this recipe too, share your photos with us on Facebook!
Hashtag: #TheHedgehogKnows

15 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
26 October 2015 at 10:57 delete

Thanks for share PHILIPS Airfryer Recipe: Frozen Nuggets Using Airfryer.
This fryer is always ideally simple to use too; it does not need pre-heating like an stove and it has a clock.
It is also simple to fresh up after use as its sink, stirrer and lid can securely be jumped into the dish washer.

Unknown
AUTHOR
31 July 2016 at 04:20 delete

Thanks.because I didn't know how long I had to cook it for so thanks.

Unknown
AUTHOR
3 January 2017 at 06:54 delete

What about if I'm using a Farberware air dryer?

3 January 2017 at 22:23 delete

Hi Cristle! I'm afraid I don't use Farberware brand. But you can use the above timings & temperature as a gauge. Have fun and let us know how it turns out! :)

juanjuergens
AUTHOR
7 April 2017 at 16:41 delete

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
Air fryer recipes

20 May 2017 at 19:42 delete

Thank you. Hope you liked the recipe!

20 May 2017 at 19:43 delete

You are welcome. Hope your nuggets turned out well!

20 May 2017 at 19:45 delete

You are welcome. Do stay tuned on our page for more airfryer recipes!

Unknown
AUTHOR
8 October 2017 at 03:21 delete

Hi paper towel is safe inside Air fryer..? I am using Living and co digital air fryer.

Unknown
AUTHOR
4 January 2018 at 14:16 delete

You should use aluminium foil. Its safer and easier to use!

4 February 2018 at 21:14 delete

Thanks for the tips! Yup aluminium foil is a great option too :)

Unknown
AUTHOR
3 January 2020 at 04:37 delete

Helpful article on air fryer read more

Abubakar
AUTHOR
13 June 2020 at 18:53 delete

Do you need a loan?
Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
Do you need finance to start your business?
Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements
Mortgage loan
Debt consolidation loan
Commercial loan
Education loan
Car loan
Loan for assets.
Contact us today with for your loan request. clemalphafinance@gmail.com
Phone number: +91-9818603391 (Call/Whats app)
Dr. Clem Alpha

KADIR KADIR
AUTHOR
23 June 2020 at 07:32 delete

Do you need an urgent blank ATM CARD to solve your financial needs and i just want to tell the world my experience with everyone. i discovered a hacking guy called Mike. he is really good at what he is doing, i inquired about the BLANK ATM CARD. if it works or even Exist, then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. three days later i received my card and tried it with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise it worked like magic. i was able to withdraw up to $4000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. The card have really change my life. if you want to contact them, HERE is the email: int.hackers002@gmail.com

KADIR KADIR